I have used this Florist for the past several years and they produced beautiful flower arrangements at a great price. Even used them for my father-in-law's funeral. Though this last time I saw the reviews and did not heed them since I'd have had good experiences with them in the past. Bad move! Please, please, please heed the bad reviews and warnings.
They may have changed owners or become scam artists because the flower arrangement I had ordered for a birthday looked absolutely NOTHING like the picture on their website. There were no lillies. In fact, they looked like the $15 flowers you can purchase yourself at your local grocery store plopped into a cheap vase..no arranging whatsoever. See the picture of what the arrangement should have looked like and what was delivered for yourself.
They said free shipping, but instead showed it on my receipt as a "service charge". My order was a 40% off special. Price on the website when checking out was $55 with taxes and service charge...then showed up as $57 on my receipt...and came out to $58 something on my VISA bill. Big time scam!!!
After reading the other bad review, I didn't bother to call to complain and just took it as a learning experience. I will NEVER EVER order flowers from them again.
So please save yourself the money, the hassle, and the embarrassment and order your flowers elsewhere. You'll be glad you did!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Warn people about this scam artist company.
- Product or service
- Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "As you can see in the photos I provided the product I ordered was more than slighly different from what was delivered. No roses and the design was significantly simplified,..."
- "Ordered a Valentines floral arrangement for my only daughter in college. Paid almost 100 dollars for what I THOUGHT I was buying. An upgrade to their online advertised 'BEST' arrangement..."
- "Below is the last email I sent & to date no response. Pictures of what I ordered (merry Christmas picture) and other picture is what I got. To the attention of..."
- "Miele's published promise to it's customers is "Immer besser" or "Forever Better". They also claim "Unparraleled quality and impeccable craftsmanship", and also states "...customers willing to pay a premium..."
- "Since I listen and comment on the posts a lot I just want to give everyone a heads up on this site I used to create a resume. It's called..."
- "I was a professional model with beautiful long natural hair. After using this product my scalp and face broke out in boils and my hair fell out in chunks. This..."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."