Oakville, Ontario

I have used this Florist for the past several years and they produced beautiful flower arrangements at a great price. Even used them for my father-in-law's funeral. Though this last time I saw the reviews and did not heed them since I'd have had good experiences with them in the past. Bad move! Please, please, please heed the bad reviews and warnings.

Related: Bloomsnroses Flower Arrangement Review from Toronto, Ontario

They may have changed owners or become scam artists because the flower arrangement I had ordered for a birthday looked absolutely NOTHING like the picture on their website. There were no lillies. In fact, they looked like the $15 flowers you can purchase yourself at your local grocery store plopped into a cheap vase..no arranging whatsoever. See the picture of what the arrangement should have looked like and what was delivered for yourself.

They said free shipping, but instead showed it on my receipt as a "service charge". My order was a 40% off special. Price on the website when checking out was $55 with taxes and service charge...then showed up as $57 on my receipt...and came out to $58 something on my VISA bill. Big time scam!!!

After reading the other bad review, I didn't bother to call to complain and just took it as a learning experience. I will NEVER EVER order flowers from them again.

So please save yourself the money, the hassle, and the embarrassment and order your flowers elsewhere. You'll be glad you did!

Review about: Flower Arrangement.

Review #612092 is a subjective opinion of a user.

1.2
Style and Design
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Bloomsnroses Arrangement
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Warn people about this scam artist company.

Had an Experience with Bloomsnroses?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.