I have used this Florist for the past several years and they produced beautiful flower arrangements at a great price. Even used them for my father-in-law's funeral. Though this last time I saw the reviews and did not heed them since I'd have had good experiences with them in the past. Bad move! Please, please, please heed the bad reviews and warnings.
They may have changed owners or become scam artists because the flower arrangement I had ordered for a birthday looked absolutely NOTHING like the picture on their website. There were no lillies. In fact, they looked like the $15 flowers you can purchase yourself at your local grocery store plopped into a cheap vase..no arranging whatsoever. See the picture of what the arrangement should have looked like and what was delivered for yourself.
They said free shipping, but instead showed it on my receipt as a "service charge". My order was a 40% off special. Price on the website when checking out was $55 with taxes and service charge...then showed up as $57 on my receipt...and came out to $58 something on my VISA bill. Big time scam!!!
After reading the other bad review, I didn't bother to call to complain and just took it as a learning experience. I will NEVER EVER order flowers from them again.
So please save yourself the money, the hassle, and the embarrassment and order your flowers elsewhere. You'll be glad you did!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Warn people about this scam artist company.
- Product or service
- Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered my daughter flowers these are disgusting. You actually charged me 75.00 Enclosed is the card of yours it was sent to Katie may 102 pine at east heartland..."
- "Ava's flowers is a fraud! I paid $120 for a gourmet basket. I was horrified when my friend sent me a picture of what she received! I was so embarrassed...."
- "I ordered my husband a flower and bear for Valentines last week. I ordered the bear with 3 flowers for $31.99 plus tax and delivery. the total being $51.41. What my husband..."
- "Since I listen and comment on the posts a lot I just want to give everyone a heads up on this site I used to create a resume. It's called..."
- "Miele's published promise to it's customers is "Immer besser" or "Forever Better". They also claim "Unparraleled quality and impeccable craftsmanship", and also states "...customers willing to pay a premium..."
- "I was a professional model with beautiful long natural hair. After using this product my scalp and face broke out in boils and my hair fell out in chunks. This..."
- "Took my little girl to Claire's today. We walk into the store and a sales person made sure to tell us the entire store was buy 3 get 3 for..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."