Bloomsnroses - Consumers be warned...DO NOT PATRONIZE....rip off, terrible customer service, refused to discuss possible resolution
Ordered the " Large Elegant Fruit Basket" described as "fresh array of delicious domestic and tropical fruits such as grapes, apples, oranges.pineapple, mango, and kiwi etc...(15 LBS).
Price was $59.50...although credit card was charged almost $20 more...ALSO, Very disappointed by what was sent. See photo. Come on, $76 for that and the handful of grapes were moldy. Could have bought more fruit from any store for about $15.
Called about 10 times over two days and sent emails. I was seeking a partial credit which would have been fair. Was told the supervisor would get back to me however, that never happened. They refuse to speak with me on the phone and repeatedly hang up on me.
Don't go by what is on their website and do not expect customer service.
Going through dispute resolution with VISA so hopefully they will get nothing.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Product delivered versus what was advertised
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Not as described, poor quality and poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bloomsnroses Large Elegant Classic Fruits
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "negative zero for a rating if that is possible. For my mothers' funeral I ordered a beautiful arrangement, all white flowers with a crystal/glass cross. What was delivered was..."
- "Ava's flowers is a fraud! I paid $120 for a gourmet basket. I was horrified when my friend sent me a picture of what she received! I was so embarrassed...."
- "Ordered a Valentines floral arrangement for my only daughter in college. Paid almost 100 dollars for what I THOUGHT I was buying. An upgrade to their online advertised 'BEST' arrangement..."
- "Short version: ordered a microwave from Amazon.ca. UPS delivered it. Delivery driver just slammed it on it's side on the porch shattering the door. Now I have to carry a..."
- "My second cover, the first would have been under warranty (4 years out of a 5 year warranty) but I lost the paper work. The second came with their 7..."
- "ATV WAS DIAGNOSED AT TWO REPAIR SHOP AND BOTH DETERMINED IT WAS THEY CAMSHAFT THAT NEEDED REPLACING AND THE CARBURATOR NEEDED REBUILT. Ebay Item number: 200390388700 but it came with..."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."