Featured Not resolved

Ordered the " Large Elegant Fruit Basket" described as "fresh array of delicious domestic and tropical fruits such as grapes, apples, oranges.pineapple, mango, and kiwi etc...(15 LBS).

Price was $59.50...although credit card was charged almost $20 more...ALSO, Very disappointed by what was sent. See photo. Come on, $76 for that and the handful of grapes were moldy. Could have bought more fruit from any store for about $15.

Called about 10 times over two days and sent emails. I was seeking a partial credit which would have been fair. Was told the supervisor would get back to me however, that never happened. They refuse to speak with me on the phone and repeatedly hang up on me.

Don't go by what is on their website and do not expect customer service.

Going through dispute resolution with VISA so hopefully they will get nothing.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of product delivered versus what was advertised and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "not as described, poor quality and poor customer service" of bloomsnroses large elegant classic fruits and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. Bloomsnroses needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bloomsnroses large elegant classic fruits in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bloomsnroses.

Had an Experience with Bloomsnroses?

Comments

Actually I'm about to call them back with a similar complaint. Arrangement was listed on Internet as $74.80 and when I cheked my mastercatd the charge was $115.98 plus $10 that I'm assuming was delivery.