Burlington, Ontario
Featured Not resolved

Ordered the " Large Elegant Fruit Basket" described as "fresh array of delicious domestic and tropical fruits such as grapes, apples, oranges.pineapple, mango, and kiwi etc...(15 LBS).

Price was $59.50...although credit card was charged almost $20 more...ALSO, Very disappointed by what was sent. See photo. Come on, $76 for that and the handful of grapes were moldy. Could have bought more fruit from any store for about $15.

Called about 10 times over two days and sent emails. I was seeking a partial credit which would have been fair. Was told the supervisor would get back to me however, that never happened. They refuse to speak with me on the phone and repeatedly hang up on me.

Don't go by what is on their website and do not expect customer service.

Going through dispute resolution with VISA so hopefully they will get nothing.

Reason of review: Not as described, poor quality and poor customer service.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Product delivered versus what was advertised, Customer service.

Had an Experience with Bloomsnroses?

Comments

Actually I'm about to call them back with a similar complaint. Arrangement was listed on Internet as $74.80 and when I cheked my mastercatd the charge was $115.98 plus $10 that I'm assuming was delivery.