Bloomsnroses - Consumers be warned...DO NOT PATRONIZE....rip off, terrible customer service, refused to discuss possible resolution
Ordered the " Large Elegant Fruit Basket" described as "fresh array of delicious domestic and tropical fruits such as grapes, apples, oranges.pineapple, mango, and kiwi etc...(15 LBS).
Price was $59.50...although credit card was charged almost $20 more...ALSO, Very disappointed by what was sent. See photo. Come on, $76 for that and the handful of grapes were moldy. Could have bought more fruit from any store for about $15.
Called about 10 times over two days and sent emails. I was seeking a partial credit which would have been fair. Was told the supervisor would get back to me however, that never happened. They refuse to speak with me on the phone and repeatedly hang up on me.
Don't go by what is on their website and do not expect customer service.
Going through dispute resolution with VISA so hopefully they will get nothing.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Product delivered versus what was advertised
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Not as described, poor quality and poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bloomsnroses Large Elegant Classic Fruits
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a funeral arrangement that I saw online and the picture of the order (first picture) and the arrangement I received (second picture) is not similar at all, the..."
- "I ordered the deluxe version of Thomas Kinkade's A Kiss For Santa by Teleflora for my mom for Christmas. It was delivered today. I saw it and took pictures of..."
- "I ordered a $49 bouquet of flowers w/Chocolates to be delivered 7/3 I was called and told it could not be delivered and that they would call recipient (which..."
- "Received an offer stating that I would receive 25000 Aeroplan miles for renting a water heater from Direct Energy. Called several times to confirm the offer. Each time the representative..."
- "We hired Andy Barbe inc. to renovate our basement. He had a totally unfinished basement to start with and was to complete it from June 15 till September 1st. On..."
- "I placed an order on cyber Monday, transaction was billed not once but twice and after waiting much past the quoted shipping we were very disappointed to receive..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."