Bloomsnroses - Consumers be warned...DO NOT PATRONIZE....rip off, terrible customer service, refused to discuss possible resolution
Ordered the " Large Elegant Fruit Basket" described as "fresh array of delicious domestic and tropical fruits such as grapes, apples, oranges.pineapple, mango, and kiwi etc...(15 LBS).
Price was $59.50...although credit card was charged almost $20 more...ALSO, Very disappointed by what was sent. See photo. Come on, $76 for that and the handful of grapes were moldy. Could have bought more fruit from any store for about $15.
Called about 10 times over two days and sent emails. I was seeking a partial credit which would have been fair. Was told the supervisor would get back to me however, that never happened. They refuse to speak with me on the phone and repeatedly hang up on me.
Don't go by what is on their website and do not expect customer service.
Going through dispute resolution with VISA so hopefully they will get nothing.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Product delivered versus what was advertised
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Not as described, poor quality and poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bloomsnroses Large Elegant Classic Fruits
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "As you can see in the photos I provided the product I ordered was more than slighly different from what was delivered. No roses and the design was significantly simplified,..."
- "I ordered my daughter flowers these are disgusting. You actually charged me 75.00 Enclosed is the card of yours it was sent to Katie may 102 pine at east heartland..."
- "Ordered a Valentines floral arrangement for my only daughter in college. Paid almost 100 dollars for what I THOUGHT I was buying. An upgrade to their online advertised 'BEST' arrangement..."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "ATV WAS DIAGNOSED AT TWO REPAIR SHOP AND BOTH DETERMINED IT WAS THEY CAMSHAFT THAT NEEDED REPLACING AND THE CARBURATOR NEEDED REBUILT. Ebay Item number: 200390388700 but it came with..."
- "Short version: ordered a microwave from Amazon.ca. UPS delivered it. Delivery driver just slammed it on it's side on the porch shattering the door. Now I have to carry a..."
- "I purchased a dining room set from Bad boy, and requested delivery and set up after hours. They sold me the dining room set and delivered on time, however, the..."