Mississauga, Ontario
Featured on Facebook 100% full Not resolved

Below is the last email I sent & to date no response. Pictures of what I ordered (merry Christmas picture) and other picture is what I got.

Related: Bloomsnroses - FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To the attention of David Clifford

Let me begin by saying the service (I use the term lightly) is disgusting.

The receiver of the flowers received them and had to wait until after 9am today (Monday)to find out who sent them as NO CARD was attached. Attached you will see what I order and paid for and what my friend received.

As you can see not even close and yet you have no problem debiting my credit card. I also find it unbelievable in this day and age no one can provide a paying customer the status of their order when it is being delivered on the weekend. Also your confirmation does not in anyway confirm that there is no Sunday delivery in this location. I only learned of this this morning (Monday)when speaking to a young lady, as the first call to your location was answered by a man, who placed me on hold and then disconnected me. You company says 7/24 therefore you should be able to not only take orders but provide status and address concerns.

Review about: Christmas Flowers.

I didn't like: Disgusting.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Bloomsnroses Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $88
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Bloomsnroses?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.