Bloomsnroses - Disgusting service, no customer service , no response to email & no manger available
Below is the last email I sent & to date no response. Pictures of what I ordered (merry Christmas picture) and other picture is what I got.
To the attention of David Clifford
Let me begin by saying the service (I use the term lightly) is disgusting.
The receiver of the flowers received them and had to wait until after 9am today (Monday)to find out who sent them as NO CARD was attached. Attached you will see what I order and paid for and what my friend received.
As you can see not even close and yet you have no problem debiting my credit card. I also find it unbelievable in this day and age no one can provide a paying customer the status of their order when it is being delivered on the weekend. Also your confirmation does not in anyway confirm that there is no Sunday delivery in this location. I only learned of this this morning (Monday)when speaking to a young lady, as the first call to your location was answered by a man, who placed me on hold and then disconnected me. You company says 7/24 therefore you should be able to not only take orders but provide status and address concerns.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Christmas Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered the deluxe version of Thomas Kinkade's A Kiss For Santa by Teleflora for my mom for Christmas. It was delivered today. I saw it and took pictures of..."
- "Ordered a Valentines floral arrangement for my only daughter in college. Paid almost 100 dollars for what I THOUGHT I was buying. An upgrade to their online advertised 'BEST' arrangement..."
- "Ordered the " Large Elegant Fruit Basket" described as "fresh array of delicious domestic and tropical fruits such as grapes, apples, oranges. pineapple, mango, and kiwi etc...(15 LBS). Price was..."
- "I purchased a Frigidaire stove 2.5 years ago. No breakdowns or mechanical issues, but stove burners take forever to heat up and cool down, and medium and low heat..."
- "What a place this McDonalds 1829 LAKESHORE BLVD WEST CLARKSON ON L5J 1J6 (905) 823-6480? It was so dirty that it is disgusting to eat in a place like this. When..."
- "This dealer is the biggest cheat around. i was looking for a 2007 Chevy Avalanche ltz on kijiji, spotted Manhattan had one up for sale for a pretty good price..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."