I ordered flowers on line, thinking it was a "local" florist in a specific part of the Toronto area, as they say "local florist" on their website.The flowers have still not been delivered on time, it's impossible to get anyone to answer the phone, and I anticipate a lot of work challenging the MasterCard charge.

I don't believe there is a Blooms N Roses shop in the local area I chose. There's no contact number for the "head office" on King Street in Toronto. and none for the shop I chose which just links me to King Street head office.

I now see all the customer complaints which so far are my experience.Do not use them, it's a huge trap.

Review about: Bloomsnroses Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Bloomsnroses?

Comments

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1283755

Please contact the RCMP fraud unit or your local police station.There is a on going investigation into this company and its owner.

They are located in Mississaugua and operate a boiler room scheme. They collect you credit card over charge it and will keep charging it until you cancel it.

Please cancel any card that have been given to them.Again please contact your local police as this is credit card fraud.